Wednesday 2 March 2016

Matching perfectly with my kikki.K planner



Hello everyone, it's Zinia here again and today I though I'd give you a quick look of how I used my February Brimbles Box in my kikki.K lilac A5 planner. When I first saw the sneaks of this box, I knew already that I had to get the A5 one cause the colors match perfectly with my kikki.K planner.
I really loved the amount of exclusive items that we got this month. Every little piece was absolutely beautiful. Of course the first thing I did once I received the box was to put in the dashboard and rainbow charm.

mrsb-feb-01

You can really see how these pastel shades of purple and pink match with the color of the planner and the dividers. So here's the thing, in this planner I organize my crafty projects and my design team work so I keep things really simple. I only use very minimal decorations but still I can't resist to some unicorn magic.

mrsb-feb-03

I'm absolutely in love with the funfetti washi tape. It's like the cupcake frosting for your planner!

mrsb-feb-05

Another absolutely gorgeous item from this month's box were the exclusive stickers by Sea Salt & Paper. In just a single sheet there were so many different types of stickers to cover any planning need. I really loved the little hexagons and the more colorful pieces!

mrsb-feb-04

Since I didn't want to cover up a lot of my page, I cut one of Anna's exclusive sticky notes in half and added it on the top of my week. It makes the cutest mini portable to-do list!
Ok before I go I want to fangirl for a moment on the most adorable pencil I ever owned.

mrsb-feb-06

It always brings a smile on my face when I see the pencil on my desk.
So that's my little weekly spread (plus a couple of extras) using this magical planner box. Hope you loved your box as much as I loved mine. Until next time, happy planning!  
Blog | Instagram | Youtube | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment